By focusing on your Employee Onboarding Strategy, benefits will include:
- Attracting and retaining top talent.
- Engaging with Employees early on into their career with you.
- Decreasing turnover and lowering recruitment costs.
- Building relationships and getting the new employee settled within your Company.
- Encouraging Open Communication.
- Getting employees aligned with the Business Values and Culture.
Cost and Project Timetable:
The cost for this service is based on a day rate of per consultant and in our experience should take approximately 7 to 10 working days to complete, dependent on the size of the business and location (Number of days and consultants required is agreed before the work begins).
To learn more or arrange a meeting with us to discuss this service further, please click the Contact button below or e-mail us at email@example.com
Recruiting the wrong employee ultimately costs you money and this is why first impressions count on both sides. We work with employers to get the most out of the recruitment process and the start of the employee's career with you.
By working with us, we will:
- Examine all aspects of the current recruitment process and measure its effectiveness.
- Review how you currently welcome employees into your business.
- Enhance a new employee's productivity by providing an effective induction period and target setting.
- Create review stages and design supporting documentation to evaluate employee effectiveness.